Thursday, April 6, 2017

Day 8 of 30 Days of Brave: I AM CAPABLE


Wait! What about Day 7?


Day 7 was all about being the hero of your own story. The day slipped through my fingers as I was intensely focusing on work and then went out with my husband and some colleagues for wings. I tried to lead my life that day with a positive and determined attitude while being in the moment (day 4). However, I didn't have time to blog about it.

No worries, tomorrow is another day. In the past, I would have felt bad missing a day and feeling like I somehow failed, but shit happens, right? Life sometimes gets in the way and not necessarily in a negative sense. I was determined not to use that as an excuse to stop updating my blog, so here I am!

Water someone else's seed of intention.


Throughout the whole challenge, you are always looking to work towards achieving your end goal. The daily e-mails give you thoughts to contemplate and affirmations to remind you of your potential and motivation.

Today's task included encouraging someone else who you feel is highly capable, and helping them see in a clearer light that they have everything it takes to reach their goal. I chose to encourage and help my partner in crime: Bruce, my pretty awesome hubby.

He knows he always has my support but I felt like today I could really take some time and help him organize his jumbled and confused thoughts. We game planned and we both went away with a clearer idea for the month ahead. It felt good that I had helped him and I knew that now I had to come up with my own strategizing plan. 

"You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination." -Roman Payne 


I'm feeling good today. My activity has been up in different parts of my life and I don't feel like I'm at a standstill anymore. There's still a ways to go and I know everything won't always be perfect, but I will work hard through those days especially so I can get to the place I want to be as soon as possible, with purpose and enjoying myself along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...