Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Day 6 of 30 Days of Brave: I AM PREPARED



"If you don’t know where you are going, you might not get there." -Yogi Berra 


Today's task is all about honing in on the end goal. I felt, a bit stuck on this one. What exactly is my end goal supposed to be? I know it doesn't have to be monumental or even particularly important. The trouble is that there are so many things I want to be doing: I want to get stronger to achieve polefitness awesomeness; I want to create more art (writing, drawing, painting); I want to better help out my husband financially and in our business; I want to meditate more; I want to try to be more social; I want to be more active with Arya ... the list goes on and on.

So what do I focus on for the remaining 24 days? How do I choose just one? Which one will benefit me the most?

Looking back on the goals I've written I do find that they have a common thread. At the end of the day, I really just want to feel good about myself. So maybe that should be my end goal. For this particular challenge anyway. I can then give those separate goals their own focus once I have things better organized in my mind.

Let's Break it Down

 

I have 24 days left in my 30-day goal to feeling good about myself.
Which means within two weeks, I need to start practicing a routine that keeps me motivated and productive.
Which means in a week, I need to put the routine into practice so I can work out the bugs.
Which means in the next three days, I need to have a routine and priorities list set in place.
To hit that 3-day goal, today I need to blog about my intentions.

The great thing about writing is seeing my thoughts on paper, or in this case, on screen. I get the chance to step back and see what is really there. It's a way to get out of my mind and be more objective with my options.

That's why writing is awesome.

Spring time in Newfoundland ... not so awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...