Monday, April 3, 2017

Day 5 of 30 Days of Brave: I AM ENOUGH


"I will share the story of who I am, with my whole heart, by letting myself be deeply seen."


This is sometimes very hard for me. I don't always feel like I'm enough and when I feel like I'm not doing enough I tend to freeze and not do anything at all. I have the potential to be who I want to be but at the same time not willing to fail. But as wiser people before me have said in some way or another: you can't succeed in anything without the risk of failure and actually failing at least a hundred dozen times along the way.

I tend to hide away from the world, so letting myself be "deeply seen," is a very scary concept. Yet, I understand its importance and the value of it. Maybe I hide away because that's where I am least afraid of being who I am. Or when I don't feel like I'm enough, it's the safest place to feel that way.

Today's affirmation is very important and one I need to repeat several times. I am enough. My feelings and emotions are valid, even if in the moment, there are people who don't understand them. I need to allow myself to feel them in that moment and then let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...