Friday, April 28, 2017

Day 30 of 30 Days of Brave: I AM BRAVE


Fear is Temporary, Regret is Forever


Okay, so I didn't write every day for the 30 Days of Brave Challenge but I wasn't just sitting on my butt either. Some days were better than others but I did commit to doing at least one micro-act of bravery a day.

I'm starting to put myself out there more. I'm being more active in my work with my husband. I'm working and fine tuning the details to bringing more balance and happiness into my life. I haven't missed a single pole fitness class. There is still work to be done but this has been a good starting point.

My end goal wasn't as clear as I would have liked it to be. Perhaps I just wasn't sure what it was supposed to be. In the end this has been a great experience and I plan on doing it again. This weekend I have Sci-Fi on The Rock 11 to attend, it will be my first ever convention and I am so excited.

Come Monday, a new month, my birthday month, I will take on my second 30 Days of Brave. I will take the time before then to hone in on my goal. There are so many things I want to do. I now feel more capable and motivated and encouraged to get things rolling and continue to grow and love myself more.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...