Sunday, January 24, 2016

Weekend Round-Up

Highlights of My Week

 


I’ve started going back to the gym this past week. 4x a week Monday to Thursday. Still eating more crap than I should though, that’s something to work on. I LOVE FOOD!! >_<



Tree in our backyard



 No Meditation meeting on Monday because of too much snow!!






Puppy search continues, I guess it’s actually a good thing that the shelters around here haven’t had all that many dogs to choose from. I feel a little guilty that I don’t go for an older dog, but the thing is that most, if not all of them are “no kids” recommended. And let’s face it, a dog is for life and I’m not adopting one only until I get pregnant and then try to find it a new home. A home with me is forever and kids will be a part of that sooner or later.



My first Tree

Thursday was my second watercolor class with three more to go. I’ll dedicate a special post to that in the near future. It’s super fun and really different from the art techniques I’m used to. I’m looking forward to the frustrations such a medium will continue to bring. It’s fun but still unpredictable.








I’ve watched all of season one of Gravity Falls. Yay me. As well as Puella Magi Madoka Magica (that deserves it’s own review post), I loved that anime.

 

 

 

Goals for the Week



 I need a routine and goals to set for myself. I have too much free time at the moment and if I don’t figure out what to do I won’t do much at all… I suck like that.

So here I’ll set the goals I want to reach for the coming week. These are just the goals, the plan to achieve them I’ll work out on my own.


  • Gym: Monday-Thursday and Saturday
  • 5 blog posts + weekend round-up on Sunday
  • Work on new charcoal drawing for 5 hours
  • Practice watercolor for 5 hours (not including Thursday’s class)
  • Practice drawing for 10 hours (traditional and digital)
  • Write: once a day for at least 20 minutes
  • Meditate: 20 minutes a day (not counting Monday evening)

I think that will do for the time being. It seems like a lot but it's all about getting organized. And to get organized I need incentives to do so. This should hold me more accountable.

And one more thing before I go...


Montreal beat Toronto yesterday! I didn't really watch the game but Bruce said I should include it in the blog anyway. So here it is.



I hope everyone has an awesome week.

Monster Hugs,

LittleCely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...