Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weekend Round-Up #2

The Highlights

 

I cut my finger and needed to get three stitches yesterday!!! Honestly I felt more shame and disappointment than I did pain.

I felt utterly stupid. It was a dumb mistake with a grater and a potato. Now I'm bandaged up and need to get the stitches out next Saturday.

At home I cried out of self-hate and not one ounce because of pain. I can be very hard on myself. But as several people have told me: mistakes happen. And as Bruce has told me several times I need to love myself as much as I love others. I'm working on that.

On the bright side I did manage to reach some of last week's goals. Not a 100% completed but I'll take what I can get at this point:

I went to the gym Mon - Thursday, I skipped Saturday 'cause we had people over Friday night celebrating a friend of Bruce's getting his PhD, with distinction I might add. Yay Ryan!

I managed to do 4 blog posts + the Weekend Round-up this week. I'll try to reach 5 for next time.

I worked on a new charcoal drawing for 2.5 hours instead of five.

I went to Watercolor class but didn't do too much practice outside that. Other drawing practice also fell by the way side...

I did manage to write everyday though. I'm including blog writing with this. I'll be continuing with the writing. I can type okay but I haven't tried holding a pencil or pen yet. I'll manage.

Meditation was the hardest to accomplish. I went to the group meeting on Monday which was nice but only managed to do it once this week on my own.

Tomorrow I start a new drawing course, we'll see what I can do with the hand. It's really only my index finger I can't really use.

I'm almost done with season 2 of Gravity Falls and Bruce and I are on season 6 of Modern Family.

Tomorrow starts a new week and we'll see what I can get done, hand not withstanding. Until then I hope you enjoy the posts and I appreciate all who read what I have to say.

Nothing but Love,

LittleCely

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...