Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Quick Update and Some Art!

First Portrait in Pencil by Me!

Wow! So it has been a while since my last post because I took an unintended hiatus from blogging. I knew I would have to stop for a while but I thought it would be two weeks at the most. 

However, life plus procrastination got in the way =P. 


I do however love blogging and don't want to stop, so here I am making a comeback. Later in the day I will visit the blogs I'm supposed to be following (I've missed them). Slowly but surely I'll be getting back on track.

Charcoal.

I'm am not currently in Qatar and it looks like in November I'll be taking a trip down to the Motherland! (Mexico). I have some tests to sit in on for a potential new career? And I have a wedding to get to in December. 

My best friend is getting married! OoO

And I'm a bridesmaid! ೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨

Charcoal

Anyway, so it looks like I'll be posting once a week for the time being. I have to update some of the other pages on the blog as well but I will do that little by little.

And as you can see I shared some of my latest art (I have to get to drawing too!), so those who were losing hope that I was never coming back, have something to smile about. =D

And if you are a new reader, Welcome! (how about subscribing to my blog? Or maybe becoming a follower?)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cely - that's amazing ... what a fantastic portrait - congratulations .. and life sounds interesting for you .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hilary! It's nice to hear from you again!

      Delete
  2. Nice job on the portrait! I was wondering where you were. Happy to see you, again! Have fun preparing for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! The wedding is getting closer every day! I'm sure it will be great!

      Delete
  3. Oh, how odd, I had written a comment and it didn't post for some reason!

    Anyway, welcome back to blogging, glad to have you back - hope you enjoyed your little hiatus, it's nice to get offline every so often :)

    The portrait you made is incredible, the texture in the hair and the gleam to the eyes are so life like. I'm really blown away. Keep on drawing, I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Celine! I'm sorry about your last comment not posting, I'm not sure what happened. But it's good to be back even if I do have to slow down a bit.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...