Monday, March 24, 2014

Insanity Day 36 - 3rd Fit Test DONE!

1. 49 - 67 - 83 (I count individual kicks)
2. 18 - 34 - 43
3. 40 - 48 - 60
4. 16 - 17 - 17
5.  6  -  6 -  7
6. 10 - 12- 11
7. 28 (knee push-ups) - 15 (push-ups) - 6 REAL PUSH-UP JACKS!!
8. 20 - 20 - 23

Day 36 Fit test was an overall success! I did notice however, that I tend to burn myself out a bit in the beginning. I go all out in the first exercises and then the latter half is less of an improvement than the beginning. But that being said, they were all an improvement except for maybe suicide jumps and power jumps. But the push-up jacks make up for it in my mind. *(n_n)*

So, with the Fit test today also comes my first ever Max Interval Circuit but truth be told I need a break. So I'm going to take a breather for about half an hour before starting that monster of a workout.

Every day is an improvement with Insanity even when I have my off days. I am already looking forward to starting a second round once my sister is back home! Although I might be eating my words once I really start month two.


Enhanced by Zemanta


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...