Sunday, March 30, 2014

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge

Interested? Check out the AtoZ Challenge official site

I've deicided to participate in the A to Z April Challenge. Writing a blog post a day, except for Sundays, for the month of April. Each day with a topic starting with the letter that corresponds to that day. 26 letters, 26 posts, one month.

I've been on and off with this blog before due to various issues, but this time I am reallly motivated to do this. This is a great opportunity not only to get into the habit of writing again but to read other bloggers and be read by them as well. It's not just about writing but also about networking, so it will be an interesting experience for an introvert like myself.

Many bloggers will be working with a theme. Myself? Random will have to do since I only recently found out about the challenge. I've been working on some ideas and it looks like some posts will be short stories, others silly but fun posts, and some on the more serious side. Touches of fandom will be included throughout as well I'm sure. Oh and book reviews! Drawings?

Become a Participant!

So, I've signed up! I've got my badge and my theme (sort of) all that's left is for April to make its debut. In the meantime, I'll start exploring other blogs and writing posts. Wish me luck!




Enhanced by Zemanta


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge, I'll be following along! Also a new follower of your blog, through bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm following you through google (n_n)/ I'll add you on bloglovin as well. Let's do this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...