Sunday, April 7, 2013

Back to Farsi


After the long Nooruz break it's time to go "back to school" as it were, for Farsi lessons!

Technically speaking the intensive morning course started up again on Saturday but my first day will be tomorrow. And while I try to treasure my three free days off and distribute them accordingly throughout a given course, unfortunately two have fallen by the way side. I'll have to save my remaining day for something good. (Which in my case means a lazy day!)

Have I reviewed ANYTHING in the month we had off? No, no I didn't, but I'm sure it will come back to me soon enough. I'll be sitting next to my good friend Dipa (take a look at his awesome picture taking skills here) who is much better at actually talking in Farsi than I am, while I on the other hand, understand the grammar quicker and can write pretty well. We help each other like that.

Well Farsi Intermediate II, let's see how we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...